The Journeys of Faith

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the writings of my youngest sister at The Journeys of Faith.  
An excerpt from her latest post:
One girl whispered, "I'm terrified!" The pilot took his seat. "Any questions?" he asked. From the back came a reply, "Are we all going to die?" "No!" the pilot answered reassuringly...

Suddenly I realized I really didn't know how to fly. For a moment I just held the plane steady, and we enjoyed the flight. But, then I guess unconsciously I decided it was too boring! Before we knew it we were in a steep climb headed straight toward a cloud formation.
Will they survive?  Read the rest of the story at The Journeys of Faith!

20 comments:

  1. It sounds excellent, she is a good writer. I will have to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading Faith's account of riding in a small plane. My brother-in-law flew me in his little Bonanza plane from California to Missouri 45 years ago when I was 20...a memorable adventure! I listened to you and your family sing while exploring Faith's blog, too, and appreciated your music. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have some great memories! I still haven't flown; my feet have stayed firmly planted in Iowa soil! One of these days though I'll have to follow my sisters' examples and give it a try. Glad you enjoyed the music!

      Delete
  3. How fun Bethany! I look forward to looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, it just drew me right in! I will click over and read the rest of the post. Thank you for sharing, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Bethany, thank you so much for sharing. I am to visit...

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will check her blog out. She seems to be a great writer too. Thank you for sharing! Liuba x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sounds good...
    Thank you for sharing.

    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story...I shared one of my own in her comment section :) Thanks for sharing, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed the story and the ending. Good stuff, thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS